We’re here for you:
Here at Chili Animal Care, we understand that education and support are vital to your pet’s healthcare and quality of life. We strive to provide our extended family with all of the support and resources necessary to ensure that your pet’s healthcare does not stop at the veterinary office, but continues with you at home.
To that end, we are happy to offer you a range of in-person and online resources and support materials. These contain articles on pet care, hospital information, and the latest technology and trends in veterinary medicine.
As you browse our resources and support documents, please take a moment to review the following sections:
Resources for New Clients
- Important information for new clients
- Helpful forms that you can submit online before your first appointment, or may bring along as a printout
- Information about our facility
- Virtual tour of our facility
- Meet our veterinarians and staff
Here at Irondequoit, we consider our pet patients and their human owners as a part of our extended family. We are pleased to welcome you to our facility.